PDM maintains a variety of products and services:
PDM carpenters possess multidisciplinary skillsets that allows PDM to provide exception service offerings to our customers. Our talented field team has years of experience, unmatched skillsets, and a “better, faster” attitude. Many of our services are listed below:
- Exterior framing and sheathing
- Wood and metal truss systems
- SIPs Systems (structurally insulated panels)
- Wood and fiber cement siding and trims
- Interior framing and drywall
- Acoustical ceilings
- Specialty ceilings (metal, GRG)
- Finish carpentry (millwork installation)
- Doors, frames, and Hardware installation
- Division 10 Installation (toilet accessories, owner equipment, wall protection)
- Spray foam insulation
PDM has taken the next logical step in construction practices by utilizing the newest technologies. Drywall no longer needs to be manually cut and pieced in the field. Our mill shop fabricates custom drywall shapes. These shapes are straighter, easier to handle, and faster to install. Scheduling is important to our customers and prefabricated shapes allow the drywall activity to begin earlier and simultaneously with the overall job schedule.
PDM Constructors is an AWI certified shop that provides high quality finishes to fulfill customer demands. Our shop fabricates millwork, casework, running trim, solid surface countertops, resin panels, wood storefronts, and custom designs. Our work conforms to AWI standards starting from our shop drawings to our finished product.
PDM offers spray applied fireproofing to provide fire rated assemblies to structural steel and various other conditions. In addition to fireproofing, we offer spray applied sound insulation.