|Location||Plymouth Meeting, PA|
|Date Posted||July 23|
- Active and on-going knowledge of construction terms, building practices, constructability, and reading of architectural plans.
- Prepare material and engineering submittals, material and labor budgets, change order requests and processing, and drafting customer correspondence.
- Meet financial objectives by following and managing budgets, labor production, and cost controls.
- Updates technical knowledge through onsite visits, material representatives, and continued education.
- Collaborates with teammates; other estimators and project managers.
- Interact with onsite carpenters and subcontractors to create a successful team.
- Maintain or beat budgets!
Occasional travel required to visit job sites, suppliers, and meetings.
Bachelors degree or equivalent
Philadelphia D&M, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Individuals who require reasonable accomodations under the Americans with Disbilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify our office directly at 610.941.9070.Back to Main Careers Page