|Location||Plymouth Meeting, PA|
|Date Posted||July 23|
- Prepare cost estimates to propose to our customers.
- Utilizes OnScreen Takeoff and Quickbid software to prepare estimates.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Adjusts labor/production rates and material pricing to be accurate and competitive.
- Interacts and creates customer relationships.
- Maintains most updated material pricing and labor/material trends.
- Updates technical knowledge through onsite visits, material representatives, and continued education.
- Collaborates with teammates; other estimators and project managers.
- Closes work!
Philadelphia D&M, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Individuals who require reasonable accomodations under the Americans with Disbilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify our office directly at 610.941.9070.Back to Main Careers Page